Thursday 4 October 2012

STYLE MECHANICS

Some time ago I read a quote that said " Practice Safe Design and Use A Concept", this quote possibly changed the way I think about art, artists and everything around me. So way before the folks and I wanted to document our style on a platform like blogs that people could see, I always kept this quote for when I would start working or doing something I love.

We played mechanics the other day but we had to keep the style going, our style is very unique we think. It has always been said that 'fashion puts us together but style sets us apart' or something like that and that is what exactly what happened here our style set us apart portraying different characters of each one of us. The little details of each one of us shows how different people's thinking is.













So yeah I'm guessing if we were to become Mechanics this is what we would dress up like, interesting :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment