Friday 19 July 2013

Castle Lite Event.....and we don't even drink!!!





A few weeks ago I blogged a picture of Kabelo and myself at the Castle Lite event>>>this is just a short follow up adding onto that. On the day we met friends, one in particular is a friend an inspiring photographer by the name of Unam Ntantala who was more than kind enough to let us use his camera so we could write some sartist photography onto it.....blessings to the brother Unam.

Onto more style things...what happened at the Castle event from a stylish perspective was very special to the eye that sees it......a lot of people complimented me on the details I had, measuring tape as a pocket square, my buttons and other accessory details, but what stood out to me on that day was Kabelo's formal ripped pants. It was amazing seeing someone break the rules with an idea so simple ...it's always good seeing growth and understanding of each other and the world around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment